As principle and head designer of Jennifer Davis Interior Design, Jennifer has worked closely with clients ranging from high-end residential projects to office and hotel design.
• Jennifer began her professional training 12 years ago working side by side with the esteemed Los Angeles design firm, Kerry Joyce Associates, ultimately rising to the position of Design Director responsible for residential projects in the range of 15,000 square feet. Many of these exclusive properties have multiple structures including guest houses, bowling alleys and screening rooms.
• Building a team that offers flexibility and individuality, JDID has been able to pool together a fresh group of talent experienced in both residential and hospitality design, creating unique spaces and lifestyle experiences for our discerning clients. Our design team brings with them an international as well as local perspective.
• Jennifer will personally create initial concepts and vision with her clients followed by hand sketches, scaled floor and furniture plans, mood and vision design boards as well as marker renderings. Jennifer personally sets the tone of the interior design spaces plus selecting artwork and accessories to complete the project.
• To complete the package, Jennifer works with a broad range of industry professionals from CAD operators and Engineers to Project Managers and Owner’s Representatives to assure any client that they are well taken care of from design concept through renovation/build to final installation.
• Interior/Architectural Programming
• Planning & Design
• CAD Documentation
• Color & Material Selection & Specification
• Estimation & Budgeting
• Custom Art & Accessory Art & Installation
• Hand Sketching & Rendering
• Digital Rendering & Sketch Up Models
• Job Site Coordination
• Installation & Final Punch List Coordination